A Small Orange Review: Personal Experience
If you are searching for a fast, reliable, consistent and affordable host for your personal or business website, go with A small orange hosting company. They are offering huge discounts, and for as low as $5 a month, you can enjoy unlimited hosting service.
A small orange has been around in the hosting industry since 2003. The company was originally founded in Atlant, Georgia US, but it is now resided in Durham, North Carolina. Tim Dorr, a web designer by profession, founded A small orange with a goal of providing the best hosting service to people.
A Small Orange Hosting Plans
Shared Web Hosting
- Tiny: $35 a year with 250MB Disk & 5GB Bandwidth
- Small: $5 a month with 1GB Disk & 20GB Bandwidth
- Medium: $10 a month with 5GB Disk & 100GB Bandwidth
- Large: $20 a month with 15GB Disk & 300GB Bandwidth
- Super: $30 a month with 25GB Disk & 500GB Bandwidth
Business Web Hosting
- Startup: $20 a month with 10GB Disk & 100GB Bandwidth
- Small Business: $40 a month with 20GB Disk & 200GB Bandwidth
- Enterprise: $60 a month with 30GB Disk & 300GB Bandwidth
Reseller Web Hosting
- Small: $15 a month with 3GB Disk, 30GB B/W, & 30 hosted sites
- Medium: $25 a month with 5GB Disk, 50GB B/W, & 50 hosted sites
- Large: $35 a month with 10GB Disk, 100GB B/W, & 100 hosted sites
A Small Orange has an uptime guarantee of 99.9%. I was able to check it because the company’s website has a live status page that will show you their current performance and uptime. However, you need to sign up before you can access the live page. Check on the video below to know more about their services and their exciting “A Small Orange coupons”.
Responsive Customer Support
The company has an incredible and responsive customer support. They can be reach thru live chat and email ticketing service. They can respond to your concerns in no time. I was also impressed on how they deliver their support.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Offers unlimited services
- Provides knowledgebase video tutorial
- Affordable hosting plans
- Great uptime record
- The company doesn’t have a phone support. You need to wait for their support reps to respond on your email.
- Not among the best hosting providers
The bottom line of this article/hosting review is that the company (A Small Orange) has been consistent in providing the best hosting services to their clients.