Tell us what you're doing now and we'll tell you what playlist to listen to
L A T E S T P O S T S
The web hosting segment is getting more and more competitive, with presence of small as well as big players. The competition includes local web hosting providers to global web hosting providers like Hostgator, Godaddy, etc. And all of them provide almost same features at almost same prices. So what are the differentiators, the factors that can put 1 web hosting provider ahead of others.
First of all, It is important for a web hosting company to understand that their customer base can include naïve users or beginners as well as the experts. So, their features, interface etc. should be suitable to use for everyone.
Here are some of the points that a web hosting company should focus on:
- Use minimum jargons: Make your web hosting interface easier enough to be used by starters.
- Quick TAT for Customer Queries: Web hosting is critical for customer’s success in terms of online presence, so any issue they face should be resolved immediately.
- Keep your Knowledge Base and other Self Help articles upto date and try to include all frequent issues that customer can face. Another better way is to provide Video Tutorials and Screenshot based articles.
- If operating on global level, you have data centers at multiple locations for faster content delivery, making the hosted websites, portals and web based applications load faster at visitor’s end.
- Have good reviews on all media channels like Youtube, reddit, Facebook and more. A good example is this review of siteground who have managed to maintain good reviews like you see here:
- Keep your hardware and scripts updated
- Keep flexible package and pricing options: Freedom to upgrade/downgrade package, and monthly payment options can be a plus to attract more customers.
- Discussion Forums: Provide your customers with a platform to discuss their issues, and resolve them with each other’s help. Also, hosting provider should also strictly participate in each of the discussions to win customer confidence.
- Go Out of the Way: Sometimes your customer support have to go out of the way to resolve customer problem, and believe me it leaves an everlasting impression on customer, and he will be loyal to you forever. For example, if one of the customer is facing an issue installing a script your customer care executives can help them by doing it all by themselves through remote access, etc. Hence you have solved a big customer problem, but win his loyalty forever.
- Keep strict vigil on server activity: Keep an eye on malicious activities, spams, server loads, etc, so that you are already prepared to minimize server downtime.
- Attractive Reseller Plans: Resellers are one of the best ways to capture more market share. Target freelance web designers, application developers, etc. to resell your hosting against good commission.
- Keep Communicating: Keep in touch with your customers, asking for their feedback and how they feel about your service. Keep them informed about their renewal date, if they are running out of space or bandwidth and need to upgrade.
The idea is to just keep it focused around your customers and the technology. And you can go places with your web hosting business.
If you want to help : Vote for us at the Crunchies
Tiny Url for this post: http://tinyurl.com/yzs5co4
Thanks to everybody we have great feedback and we follow them to improve Playlistnow.
That was a very great first day : a lot of blog writed posts about Playlistnow ( in Usa, Israel, Spain, Italy, Chine, Russia… ).
So continue to help us to improve Playlistnow because we do that for you !
We added a new twitter plugins for our blog.
Tiny Url for this post: http://tinyurl.com/yz47yst
Have you ever heard of the term blogging? Blogging is the act of writing a blog. With a blog, one can express their emotions, incredibly wonderful experiences, new extreme sport they’ve just tried, new restaurant they dined in, photos they have taken randomly but seem wonderful, etc. Also it builds social relations with their readers and other bloggers.
You might be wondering how to create a blog. Over the internet, there are a lot of websites offering you to create one for free yet the most known blogging website used today is the WordPress. Since WordPress is 100% free, it can be downloaded for self-hosted installations from WordPress.org or it can also be used as a hosted service via WordPress.com.
Furthermore, you can do a lot of things with WordPress, you can insert texts or even media – pictures, videos, etc. Now, are you wondering how to insert such media? Below are easy tips to help you insert media into your account.
For you to be able to upload, manage, and insert images, and video directly from your post or page editing screen, you have to add this so-called Media button. With the Add Media button, you can easily add an image into a post or page by dragging and dropping your media files into the pop-up box. In addition, With the VideoPress upgrade, you can add video from your computer to your WordPress.com blog. Lastly, you can also use this button to create download links to documents.
Nevertheless, the following will take you step by step through the process of embedding media into your content.
Place your cursor
In order to embed media in your page or post content, you must first insert your cursor in the place in the text where you want the media to appear. By placing your cursor within your text, you can embed media inline with your content.
Click the Add Media button
Once you’ve placed your cursor on the line where you want your media to appear, click on the Add Media button to launch the media uploader interface, then select the Insert Media option from the list of actions in the left side of the media uploader window.
Add Attachment Details
The Attachment Details pane displays a small preview or icon as well as important information such as the filename, date uploaded, and dimensions in pixels for image files or length for audio/video files.
Once you have determined your embed settings, click on the Insert into post or Insert into page button at the bottom right to add the media. After the media uploader window closes, you will see themedia in the editor window.
There you have it. Now that you know how to insert media, go open your site and start blogging and uploading media.